This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

Monday 1 December 2008

1st day at school ... The Prequel

A big day next Tuesday is going to be.
No, no. Not just big.MOMENTOUS, more like.
Right up there with the likes of "Irfan's first step", "Irfan's first words", "Irfan's first girlfriend" ... (ignore that last one. I'm getting a little ahead of myself there. heh.)

Next Tuesday ... will be my first day at school!
Yup! I'm officially (chopped, sealed & signed) going to be a BIG BOY now! Yessirree!
Mama and Ayah have been prepping me up for school for a couple of weeks now, telling me about all the fun things I'll get to do there, the wonderful friends I'll meet, and the lovely teachers that'll be taking care of me.
And I must say, after all that brain-washing, I am all psyched about school!

... except for one ... teeny-weeny .... problem ...

I think I'm going to miss Mama dearly .... :(

0 comments: