This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Trip to Jurong Bird Park

Ayah took Abang Shahrin and me to Jurong Bird Park today.
Tok and Nenek came along too.

I saw so many different kinds of birds!!
I didn't even know there were so many in the first place!
In any case, I was happy just to see my best buddy, Penguin's, family . :)

Here are some of the pictures we took...








Here's one of a flock of ducks and what I initially thought was it's Mama, but, was in actual fact a swan. A black swan, at that. How cool!




















Abang Shahrin and me at the entrance of the penguin exhibit












Nenek, Abang Shahrin and me taking a breather on a swing chair












Abang Shahrin stuck to a pelican ... and me not really bothered that he is stuck to a pelican.
















How many people do you need to push a Harrod's bag on a stroller?
Apparently 3. And Tok to watch over us in case anything happens .... to the bag, that is. heh.

0 comments: